Alexander Krauss writes:
After the successful introduction of our first 4MB Apple IIgs Memory Expansion the ByteBoosters are happy to announce an improved revised version – the 4MB XLP (eXtreme Low Power) Expansion board. The first batch of boards is for sale on eBay for USD $59. Worldwide shipping for less than USD $10.
Unique features are:
- Lowest power consumption (<0.9W max when active) on any 4MB board ever
- Optimized using only two 16MBit chips to reach 4MB
- Smallest size 4MB expansion board ever
- Providing 3.3V supply to other projects via aux-connector
- 4MB (4096kB) DRAM using 16Mbit DRAM chips (4Mbit x 4)
- 100% DMA compatible
- Fast RAM -60ns
- Power Indicator LED
- Gold contact fingers ensuring high reliability
All boards come fully tested on ROM01 and ROM03 machines with a 5 years warranty and 30 days money back guarantee (less shipping).