Jeff Fink has released version 8.0 of the popular Apple II role-playing game Silvern Castle. The game includes several major new features, as well as some bug fixes.The new features include:
- Character transfer utility to move characters between Silvern Castle rosters.
- Character undelete utility.
- New SYSTEM startup program; BASIC.SYSTEM no longer required.
- Tome viewer online reference available; DOGPAW program no longer required.
- Bug fixes include a fix to the combat action sort order. Other unspecified changes were made as well.
If you’re a fan of Silvern Castle or just want to get your hands on a great Apple II game, you can download this one from our FTP site.