The AppleCommander Apple II disk and file utility for Java has been updated to version 1.3.1. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, the new version adds numerous features and fixes several bugs.The changes in this version include:
- Shortcut keys have been added.
- Buttons, contextual menus, and shortcuts are now enabled and disabled as appropriate.
- Implemented Save As and made other improvements to the save user interface.
- File preview now supports BASIC programs (with syntax coloring for Applesoft BASIC), graphics images, AppleWorks, text files, hex dumps and raw formats.
- You can print from the file preview.
- Opening an invalid disk image no longer crashes AppleCommander.
- There’s now a command-line interface available.