The AppleWin Apple II emulator for Windows has been updated to version 126.96.36.199. The new version has several new features and fixes a number of bugs.New features include:
- You can now save and load the state of the emulator, to pick up where you left off later.
- Added volume control for speaker and Mockingboard audio.
- Added control for the keyboard buffer.
- Added a Save State page.
- Changed the configuration dialog to property sheet pages.
Bugs fixed include:
- Fixed the problem with jerky graphics when in mixed HGR/text mode.
- Fixed a sudden burst of full speed after unpausing the emulator.
- Fixed a problem with joystick emulation that was affecting Championship Lode Runner and Boulderdash.
- Fixed a problem with FLASH mode when nothing was changing on the text screen.
- Fixed a problem with the 6502 SBC opcode when in BCD mode; this fixes a problem with the game Dino Eggs.
- Fixed a Pro Mockingboard compatibility problem; accesses to Pro Mockingboard features are now ignored.