John Matthews has posted a new release candidate of AppleCommander, the Apple II disk image utility written in Java. Several new features and bug fixes have been announced:
- Handle multiple disks on command-line for -i, -ls, -l, -ll.
- Added lock, unlock and volume rename options.
- Fixed broken links in web site; added guide to release candidate.
- Fixed a bug in which 2IMG disks with optional comments were being misread.
- Fixed a bug in which DosFormatDisk.getFiles() was iterating tracks instead of sectors.
- Fix a bug in which file and volume names were truncated.
- Added MS DOS script example to command line guide.
You can download the current release candidate, at: http://sites.google.com/site/drjohnbmatthews/applecommander
You can check out the latest sources from CVS, at: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=67414
For more information, visit the AppleCommander home page on SourceForge.