The popular 8-bit Apple II emulator for Windows operating systems, AppleWin 1.16.1 is now available for download.
1.16.1 – 21 Jun 2009
- Ctrl-F2 now functions as CONTROL-RESET (same as Ctrl-Break)
- Video Mode now shown in Window Title
- 50% Scan Lines (can use Shift+Ctrl+F9 to toggle)
- Added: Checkbox for “50% Scan lines” in the configuration tab, next to video mode
- Supported by PrintScreen and Shift-PrintScreen
- Added command line “-noreg” to not register file extensions
- Added support for up to 40 track (160KB) disk images
- Symbols Length raised from 13 to 31
- Pressing the Reboot button (F2) with breakpoints active, keeps the debugger running
- symsrc is now relocatable, i.e. symsrc load “filename” [,offset]
- Changes the address where debugger symbols are bound to by the offset (if specified)
- Pressing Shift, Ctrl, or Alt, when viewing the current Apple output no longer kicks you back into the debugger.
(Allows for Ctrl-Shift-F9, and Shift-F9 previewing.)
- Fixed: Full screen drive LED status not showing up when floppy disks being accessed were set to read-only mode
- Fixed FLASHing ‘S’ in AppleII+ mode!
- Fixed flash rate for NTSC
- Fixed maximum volume bug when doubling-clicking a .dsk image to execute with AppleWin
- [Bug #14557] Loading serial port# from Registry (caused AppleWin to crash when booting Apple Pascal and other weird crashes)
- [Bug #15394] Audio under-run (set process priority to Above Normal when in non-Full Speed mode)
AppleWin 1.16.1 can be downloaded here: